Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Introducing Butterfly Hope and Cover Plate: Butterfly Hope

Good Morning! It's day five of the March Papertrey Ink countdown and I have a few projects to share with you today featuring the new Butterfly Hope stamp set and the coordinating Cover Plate: Butterfly Hope, which will be available at 10 pm EST on March15th in the Papertrey Ink store!


My first card highlights the beautiful butterflies in a rainbow of color!  Totally crisp and clean with a lovely sentiment from the brand new 'Ways To Say: Thank You' set.




Card #2 is another bright and colorful one! I've also used the lovely dotted frame from Mix & Mat: Flourishes (backed with a bit of True Black card stock) and added dimension to the white layer so those beautiful butterflies can take center stage! 




And...... my third project uses a bit of white embossing and my Zig pens (well, actually, just ONE single pen/color). I must confess, I'm a little afraid of coloring (too much 'skill' involved!). I added an ombre-d 'hello', a vellum window and a perfect little sentiment from the soon-to-be-released Sweet Friend stamp set!




This is the beautiful Cover Plate: Butterfly Hope. SO very pretty in White Linen, Lavender Moon 'Hot Spots' patterned paper and vellum, and highlighted by the scalloped frame die from Shakers + Sprinkles! A tiny tag (with a sentiment from the new 'So Sweet' stamp set) and a bit of silver cording are the finishing touches.



Butterfly Hope has SO many, many design variations! Can you see how my mind works? I had to try 'em all. Just take a peek at that pretty little pile of butterflies all ready for future projects.  Oh.... and just look at the a-dorable butterfly/Easter tag!



If you would like more countdown inspiration, Nichole has a post bursting with beautiful projects! Wanda is also sharing some amazing projects created with the fabulous Make It Market Mini Kit: Bloom and Grow!
Thanks so much for stopping by!




10 comments:

Susi said...

All of these wonderful creations are so inspiring!

jan metcalf said...

Welcome to PTI! Your creations are delightful! Love the dimension with cutting away one butterfly on the card, the use of vellum, how you labeled your cover plate.....You have sold me on the new butterfly set!

Em said...

I love your work. Outstanding!

Lisa R. said...

Michelle,
All your creations are lovely, but the second card with the black dot frame... WOW!

Karen said...

I just love what you've created with these. You've showcased the versatility beautifully--from bold and graphic to pastel wonderful!

Lindsey said...

Michelle, you have done the most fabulous job showcasing this set and die. And oh, I can so relate to the coloring thing. It terrifies me! I research for hours it seems before coloring an image and even then it is so hard But you have done such a fabulous job here, even with just one zig. ;)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, I love all of these Michelle!! The one with the trio of butterflies is so pretty. I'm complexity smitten with the lilac polka dot card!!

Daria said...

These are wonderful. At first, I thought you had used several different stamp sets, but now I see they are all the same set. It's wonderful that they can be used in so many different ways. I love your cards. Thank you for sharing.

Sharron said...

Wow, you've really illustrated the flexibility of these butterflies! Fabulous cards!!

Greta said...

Your cards helped me decide to get this stamp set & cover plate, so just came back to get inspired to use them--beautiful cards!