Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #225


Happy Thursday! CTS #225 is a loverly one from Jen that is so, so versatile... I'll be using it again and again. Lots of beauties from the DT too, so be sure to take a peek!
I've got a rainbow of hearts goin' on here (from a MFT never-been-used die that I had to have!), with a bold and beautiful b/w diagonal stripe background and a teeny-tiny little 'love' sentiment.
We hope that you'll get busy and add to the always fabulous CAS(E) this Sketch gallery. Can't wait to see what you've created!





8 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Love this card....all of your colorful hears are as sweet as can be.

Jeanne J. said...

I cant tell you how much I ADORE this card.. the rainbow colors on the hearts, and the bold stripe black and white background. Total perfection Michelle!

Suzie McFloozy said...

This is so very striking - I love the stripes and the fun colours you used �� Such a visual treat ��

Karen said...

This is fabulous! No wonder you "needed" that die. I love the bright colors with the black and white stripes.

Lisa Elton said...

I like your rainbow of hearts Michelle, this is delightful!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the sketch, Michelle!

Sharron said...

Love your crisp design! The black and white stripes are so striking and your rainbow hearts add a charming dose of whimsy!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Awesome design, Michelle! Love the striped background. Those rainbow hearts are amazing addition of colors.