Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #226




Happy Thursday and welcome to CTS #226! Donna has created a beautiful sketch to inspire one and all (including the DT... so be sure to take a peek at each and every one!).
Lots of lovely aqua and white for this berry special card. The delicate lattice and cute little berry sprig are from the newest Papertrey Ink release (available tonight!). And... the MFT background allows me to stamp (and match) my pattern in any color. Because I believe that everything is better with stripes and/or polka dots. Who's with me?
We hope that you'll get busy and add to the always fabulous CAS(E) this Sketch gallery. Can't wait to see what you've created!













8 comments:

Karen said...

What a fun way to use the new Papertrey Ink goodies! Love it.

I Card Everyone said...

Me, me, ME!!! I'm with you! and I think it really is hard to resist buying every single item from PTI after seeing your gorgeousness!! xx
=]

Susi said...

Super card! You are SO right about the stripes & polka dot BGs ... they go so well with most EVERYTHING! I especially love how you added that lattice diecut behind the stitched square frame - my mind is going crazy with possibilities now :-)

Janelle said...

I PINNED this for my future inspiration. It's just darling.

Lisa Elton said...

This one has knocked my socks off Michelle!! Love the colors and that sweet little berry sprig!!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Michelle! I ordered this set and the hummingbird set last night. Can't wait to play with them!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your card...so sweet with those yummy berries!

Nora Noll said...

I adore this card!! The lovely berries and the way you used that die. Fantastic!!