Pages

Friday, June 16, 2017

More Papertrey Ink June Release - Beautiful Berries: Summer and Humming Along

Happy Friday! All of Papertrey Ink's new June products went live last night. Hopefully, you had a great time shopping ..... SO many lovely new stamps and dies! I will also be sharing even more projects over the next five days, so I hope that you'll have time to pop by and take a peek! 
Today I have a few projects using the Beautiful Berries: Summer and Humming Along stamps.
My first card uses Beautiful Berries: Summer in a soft pink/aqua combination. A bit of polka dotted vellum adds a subtle layer and is accented with a snippet of pink/white twine and the lovely sentiment. Beautiful Berries: Summer has three different sizes of two-step berries and this is the tiniest of the bunch, allowing for more white space.



The amazing Humming Along set, designed by the always fabulous Betsy, is the focus of my second project. Oh.... SO MANY possibilities with the two-step petunias, hummingbirds and fuchsias! However, I've decided to take a different approach and have stamped the petunias in Soft Stone and Smokey Shadow, allowing the Raspberry Fizz /'hello' sentiment to take center stage. And the To the Point Edgers add the perfect accent!






I've spent a bit of time playing with the myriad color combinations and have easily whiled away the good part of a day creating lovely piles of beautiful flowers and birds (so LOTS more projects in the works)! Those petunias are just a-mazing in any and all hues!

Please be sure to pop on over to Nichole's blog! You will also find endless Humming Along and Beautiful Berries: Summer inspiration from Betsy, Dawn, Heather, Melissa, Lizzie, Laurie, Keeway, Stephanie and Wanda!




4 comments:

Sandy M said...

My favorite card is the one with the berries. I must have that set.

Karen said...

You have, of course, inspired me as always, but I failed to put either of these sets in my cart. I did manage to get those pretty new "To the Point" dies in there, though.

Lisa Elton said...

These are fantastic Michelle! I especially like the raspberry card!

Kim Heggins said...

Two simply beautiful cards Michelle...love your sweet berries!