Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2017

More Papertrey Ink June Release - Herb Garden Mini Kit


Happy Sunday and welcome to Day Three of the Papertrey Ink post-release inspiration celebration! I've had the pleasure of playing a bit with Betsy's fabulous Herb Garden Mini Kit - another phenomenal combination of amazing stamps, papers, dies and stencils.  SO many possibilities, variations, etc. (don't I say that about every kit?). Betsy is a creative genius, I tell 'ya!

This card is clean and simple all the way.... using only Rustic Cream and Kraft cs, and soft greens and browns. The little herb bouquet is the perfect added touch!



I have big future plans for this kit in helping me to prepare a gift-y herb basket, so lots up my sleeve!


Please take a peek at Nichole's blog for additional creative inspiration!
P.S. - Happy Father's Day to all of the deserving dads out there! 


7 comments:

Karen said...

CAS at its best! This was my favorite of the recent release.

Cindy H. said...

Gorgeous card! Love the clean look and the lovely design.

Teddra said...

Your cards have become my favorite of each new release. Not just because of the color combinations (which totally rock by the way) but because of the statement the designs make with the limited color palette you choose. Gorgeous!!

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! I love the way you used the die in the middle of the circle and the lovely herbs from "Herb Garden." I adore the cards from this release!!

Lisa Elton said...

I love this card so much Michelle! Beautiful!!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card...love your sweet herb garden.

Jeni said...

What dies did you use to make the circle with the stitched outline & the piece in the center?