Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

More Papertrey Ink Release - Beautiful Berries: Autumn and Sunflower Harvest

Welcome to day ONE of Papertrey Ink's August post-release celebration! I am excited to present additional inspiration for Beautiful Berries: Autumn AND Sunflower Harvest- two amazing stamp sets (oh, and dies too!) that are chock full of fantastic fall-inspired floral images and a plethora of perfect sentiments.


The lovely Brushed Off: Circle die (large) helps to create a soft green ink-blended background for the Beautiful Berries: Autumn flowers, and Keep It Simple: Blessed adds the perfect sentiment. Oh...... Beautiful Berries: Autumn produces the most lovely florals and any/all color combinations are just amazing! Clearly, I may have gotten a bit carried away with this design and created a few more in a pretty Summer Sunrise/Harvest Gold/Orange Zest color combo (see below). 



And..... an additional trio of ombre inspired 4.5" note cards.


The Sunflower Harvest set creates beautiful floral multi-step images (in four sizes!), which can also be stamped in a never ending combination of hues. Here's a trio of the small sunflowers (1 3/8") in Summer Sunrise and Pure Poppy with lots of white and a bit of contrasting black.  I cut slim strips of black card stock, in varying widths, to create the 'plaid' patterning .... but the inked up stems from Sunflower Harvest could achieve a similar look!






Many thanks for taking a peek today! Please be sure to pop on over to Nichole's blog where you'll find more August inspiration and fabulous projects from Betsy, Dawn, Heather, Melissa, Lizzie, Laurie, Keeway, Stephanie AND Wanda!




11 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful cards! I can't wait to get the fall berries set!

Mary W said...

Your ombre note cards are delicious! What a nice gift for someone if I made a few - just because - to send as an unexpected 'thinking of you' gift. Fun to make and to give.

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful cards! Love the set of small cards!

Diana K said...

All kinds of beautiful, Michelle. Love that sweet little note set!

Jennifer T. said...

Oh wow! Love them all. How clever to use the stem images to create stripes on your card. OK, off to add the Brushed Off Circle to my PTI cart!

Sue in Grapevine said...

Are the black stripes ink or paper? Lovely cards

Nancy Penir said...

Just have to tell you, your cards are wonderful! Chose the top one with the stenciled circle, for my 'Create Along With Us' case. Just too lovely not to case!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm not ready for summer to be over yet, but I must say you have me longing for fall with these too lovelies!!

Karen said...

I was thinking I was relatively unimpressed with the sunflower stamps until I got to your card, and then WOW! Love the bright colors and the gradated black stripes---so effective. I also love the ombre notecards. The brushed off dies were also on my "not sure" list, but it certainly works wonders on these cards.

Colleen said...

I love them all, get carried away it is okay with me. I know that anyone you send these to will love them!!

I Card Everyone said...

I'd love this set, Michelle... do you have Bittersweet growing by you? and the strips of black are spectacular on this fabulous card!
=]